If you’ve been charged with a drug offense in Taylorsville, UT, you must take the necessary steps to protect your rights and interests. Only an experienced, aggressive drug charge defense lawyer can help you fight the charges and cut the potential consequences of a conviction.
At Melton Law, our drug charge defense attorneys understand the ins and outs of drug laws. We will build you a solid defense that maximizes your chances of a successful outcome. We consistently work hard to do the following:
- Make sure that your rights are protected,
- Examine all evidence thoroughly,
- Review any plea agreements offered by the prosecution, and
- Negotiate and fight on your behalf.
Hiring an experienced drug crime lawyer after being charged with a drug-related offense is essential to getting a positive outcome to this situation. We’ll be here to help you throughout your case and may be able to get the judge to reduce or even dismiss your charges.
Types Of Cases Handled By Our Drug Charge Defense Attorneys
Our drug possession attorneys at Melton Law handle many misdemeanor and felony drug cases. Some of the drug cases we have handled include the following:
- Marijuana Possession – Marijuana possession charges can carry stiff penalties. We will help you understand the consequences of a drug conviction and work to reduce or eliminate them in your case.
- Drug Trafficking – Drug trafficking charges can lead to long-term imprisonment if convicted. Our lawyers will provide valuable insight into our approach to your case and build you an effective defense strategy.
- Drug Manufacturing – Drug manufacturing charges can be challenging to defend. However, our experienced lawyers will help you by protecting your rights and minimizing the consequences you would face if convicted.
- Drug Sales and Distribution – Drug sales and distribution charges are severe and can result in years in prison if you’re convicted. We will review all the evidence in your case and strategize to build you a solid defense.
- Prescription Fraud – In Utah, possessing or using drugs obtained through fraud, such as forging a prescription or using someone else’s prescription, is illegal. We can advise you on any plea agreements the prosecution offers and fight on your behalf to get you the best possible deal.
Whether facing misdemeanor or felony drug charges, our experienced drug possession and crime attorneys will strive to help you get the best possible outcome. However, we understand that each case is different, so we take the time to listen to your concerns and develop a defense strategy tailored specifically for you.
If you are being charged with a drug-related offense, contact Melton Law today. We’ll schedule you a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys so you can get your questions answered.
Choose A Drug Crimes Law Firm You Can Depend On
If you are facing drug charges in Utah, hiring an experienced drug defense attorney as soon as possible is crucial. At Melton Law, our experienced attorneys are here to fight for you. We will advise you on the best way to approach your case, work to build a strong defense strategy, and aggressively fight for you in court. We even offer payment plans so our services are more affordable.